Friday, January 20, 2012

My Poetry on Images

Thanks to my friend Susan Joyner-Stumpf, a very talented poet and graphic artist - whose images are very creative, beautiful, moving, and mesmerizing - I have embarked on a new creative project, which involves putting poetry on images. It is very creative and a lot of fun to do. The poetry is mine and so are the images. All the images with poetry that I have done so far, and those I will create in the future will go into a photo album on my Facebook Author Page. You can check out my poetry on images here: My Poetry on Images. I really hope you enjoy this. I really enjoy working on these images and can't wait to create new ones... I will also be playing with images I already took with my camera and sometimes also adding inspirational quotes to them.


I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.

No comments:

Post a Comment