Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feelings Can Change...

Sometimes we love something and then time passes and we don't feel the same about that something anymore. Do we go ahead and change it? Or do we leave it as is?

I have published seven books, which was a lot of hard work and a lot of stress too. I am surely happy with my books and am very proud of them but now I wish I had done things a little differently and am wondering if I should make changes to my books and republish them... 

For one the back covers have no design on them. They are just plain one color background, which I was fine with before but am not anymore. Though the colors are bright it still makes for a plain back cover and I don't like that. Then some of my books have no author pic or have an author pic that isn't the best one. On top of that I wish the interior had some beautiful design in it. And I wish some book covers were different too...

So, now I am battling with myself. Do I go ahead and make all these changes? Or do I just simply let it go and leave everything as is? First, I tell myself to go through with it. Then I tell myself to forget about it. Then I tell myself to go through with it again... It's an ongoing battle. Back and forth between one and the other, unable to make that final decision. I wonder if this battle will ever come to an end because it is getting frustrating to say the least.

So, what should I do...? Any ideas???


I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.


No comments:

Post a Comment