Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Current Books Update

I am still working on my book An Unforgettable Journey, which will feature a mix of poetry, lyrics, and prose, so it is no longer my eighth book. It will actually be my ninth book.

My eighth book is my debut novel The Secret Life of Ashley Miles, which is a work of fiction but stems from my own personal experiences. The novel is finally published. It is currently available exclusively at lulu.com but will be available on Amazon in the near future.

I've always wanted to write and publish a novel. It wasn't easy by any means but I finally did it. I am super excited to share it with the world and hope that people will be able to connect with the main character in the story. 


I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.


No comments:

Post a Comment