Friday, March 9, 2012

Featuring My Writing on More Websites

For the past few years I have been writing for a wonderful site/community called HubPages. And now I have found a few more sites that I am excited to be a part of - Wizzley, Wikinut, and Triond. I hope you check out these sites and read my writing that is featured there. Feedback is welcome and always appreciated so please leave a few words on whatever you read. Much thanks. Enjoy!


I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.

2 comments:

  1. Love all your talent, Lena. Thank you for sharing it with the world. The world is a better place because of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments Susan and for the complements. :)

      Delete