Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sequel to Treasure.....

It was always a dream of mine to write and one day publish a poetic tale. When I first got the idea for a poetic tale in my head I had no idea what would happen. Didn't know what that idea would evolve into. And months later my first poetic tale Treasure came to life. It was a fun and exciting journey writing this poetic tale and watching it unfold. I am thrilled that it is now available in a pocket-size paperback format for all to enjoy. Here a summary of what this poetic tale is all about:

Fin, the lover of the sea, swims in search of land that others believe does not exist. He is determined to find it and when at last he does, he finds a female lying on the shore. Her beauty takes his breath away, and not knowing her name, he calls her Angel. Not only does he find the land that others think does not exist but he also finds a girl, who becomes his true love, his treasure. Together, they have many adventures as they explore the island, but all is not perfect as obstacles try to tear them apart. Can they weather these obstacles and stay together, keeping their love alive? Find out as you immerse yourself in Treasure and get lost in the world of Fin and Angel where anything can happen... 

Well, now that Treasure is out there... I want to see if I can write a sequel to this story. I already have an idea for it. Now it is time to try and develop it and see where I can go with it. I am very excited about this new project. I already have some stanzas written, which is quite helpful. I am moving along... I hope I can master this... Writing a poetic tale that also follows a certain rhyme scheme throughout is not an easy thing to do. I've learned that when I was writing Treasure. I am sure there will be ups and downs during the writing process but it will all be worth it in the end...

I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.

No comments:

Post a Comment