Saturday, August 3, 2019

Twelve Limericks Left to Write...

I have twelve limericks left to write for my first limerick book Scenes from a Quirky Life. I am not really feeling inspired right now. Maybe just opening the manuscript and trying to write one will bring forth the inspiration. I don't know. But I can't seem to bring myself to do that.

I could've had them written already and started on the editing process. But it is just not happening. Since there is no publication deadline, at least not officially as I am publishing the book myself, it is okay I guess that it is at a standstill right now. It will happen when it will happen...

Still, I have to try and push myself to do it. I don't want this hanging over my head... I want the book done and published soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment