Thursday, August 23, 2018

Two New Books I Am Working On

There are two new books that I am working on at the moment. One is a book of poetry and lyrics that I finally finished writing for. Now I just have to proofread and edit the content, which is a time consuming process and not something I am in the mood for right now. But if I want this book out there soon I have to get myself into it. I had previously created a cover for the book and had a specific title in mind but I am not sure if I will be going with that or if I will come up with something entirely different. I will have to decide that as I go along. 

Another book I am working on is a book of limericks, which will be a first one for me. Unlike my other books this one will be smaller. It will feature four limericks per page. I already have some limericks written, which is good. And I have already written some new ones as well. There is still a lot more to write.

Though limericks are very short poems they are actually harder to write than other types of poetry because they have to be fun pieces, not serious, emotional and/or gut-wrenching ones that I prefer to write. But I like the challenge and writing them is fun. Not sure when I will finish writing everything. I have to be really inspired with these to write them. At least that is what it seems like so far. I hope I manage to do this by the end of the year but I am not in a rush. I am going to take my time with this one. I want the book to be a great one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment