Monday, December 10, 2018

A Must-Have Inspirational Book: Life Lessons: Everything You Ever Wished You Had Learned in Kindergarten by Donnalynn Civello

I don't usually buy self-help books. And I don't really read them either. But when I saw Jeannie Mai (from The Real) talk about one of these books on Instagram something drew me to it and I wanted to check the book out. 

My first thought was to see if my local library (or any other branches) had this book. Unfortunately, it was not available there. Neither was it available at another library system in NYC. This meant that if I wanted to read this book I had no choice but to buy it. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on this book and hoped it wasn't expensive. I looked for it on Amazon and turned out it wasn't expensive at all. It was even on sale and had free shipping. So, I instantly got a copy and even later got a copy for my mom. 

The book that I got is called Life Lessons: Everything You Ever Wished You Had Learned in Kindergarten by Donnalynn Civello. It's a self-book that I believe is worth to have on hand. It's not the kind of book that you read, forget about, and never re-read again. It's a book that you return to time and time again. That's why I am glad it wasn't available at the library as now I have it in my home and can turn to it whenever I need to, whether it'd be to read a certain chapter or page, or to read it in its entirety.

Life Lessons: Everything You Ever Wished You Had Learned in Kindergarten is an eye-opening, educational, and inspirational book. It teaches us things about life, helping us understand why things happen the way they do. And it lets us know that we are not victims of our own lives. Everything that happens in our lives on a daily basis doesn't happen to punish us. It happens for a reason and it does to teach us something in life - whether it'd be one lesson or many lessons - and to help us improve and become better versions of ourselves. 

Life is full of ups and downs. When you learn how to deal with them in a more successful and positive way you will be able to adjust them to your own advantage that will benefit you rather than harm you and do it in a way that can prove to be effortless. 

Also, everything happens in its own time. And when it does that's when it was meant to happen. So, if something you want to materialize right now doesn't that doesn't mean it will never happen. It just means it's not time for it yet. It will come to fruition at a later time.

While reading Life Lessons: Everything You Ever Wished You Had Learned in Kindergarten, there were things in the book that I already knew and understood but there were things in there that I wasn't aware of. They were eye-opening to me and I will try put these things to use in my own life. Maybe coming across this book wasn't an accident. Perhaps it was meant to happen. And maybe it will help improve and change my life for the better. 

There are a lot of life lessons in Life Lessons: Everything You Ever Wished You Had Learned in Kindergarten and I think that everyone can benefit from this book in some way. Many questions you've wanted answers to will be answered. 

If you have not heard of this book my suggestion is to check it out. The book is affordable and you have nothing to lose by getting a copy. I think Amazon is the best place to get it. Click on the link below to look at the book and perhaps buy a copy.  

1 comment:

  1. I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for putting up.

    ReplyDelete