Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Diary of a Crush

I am currently working on a new book of verse Diary of a Crush. It will contain poetry, songs, and fantasies (written in prose form) about crushes, love, relationships, heartbreak, and anything else related to guys. Not all pieces will necessarily be of a completely personal nature but there will still be bits of my experiences in each one. You will surely relate to the content in the book. As this is a work-in-progress, the release date for this book is yet to be determined.
If you have stories of your own to tell about crushes feel free to share them… I’d love to read them.


I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.

No comments:

Post a Comment