Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Creative Journey

I have been writing since the mid 1990s and I do not plan to ever stop. I write in different forms - poetry, lyrics, prose, fiction, non-fiction, and others. Poetry and lyrics are my main focus and I have written hundreds of pieces in those forms. I want to pick up writing in other forms as well - mainly prose - and hope to start on it soon. I will start of with writing prose first and see where it will take me.

I never know what direction my mind will take me and love the creative journey I take when I bring written creations to life. It's so exciting to fill the empty pages of a notebook or a computer screen with something creative, smooth flowing, enjoyable, and great - something that others will read, praise, be able to relate to, and crave for more...

Since writing ideas or actual pieces can appear at any time, I always make sure I have pen and paper with me, so I can write them all down. I had great ideas vanish before because I didn't have the means to write them down, so now I make sure that never happens again.

I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.

No comments:

Post a Comment