Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Helping Authors Publish Books

Having a book published and available to the world is a great feeling. I have published nine books of my own and am now helping other authors publish their books as well. I've already published books for a number of authors. Some of these are Michael James Kaiser, Nicola Ward, Regis Auffray, Barbara Kasey Smith and David Anthony Daniels. I hope that in the near future I get to do that for others as well.

I have created a website for my publishing services - Publishing For Less.

If you are an author and are looking to publish a book or know someone that does please visit my website for all the information. I am really looking forward to publishing your book and making it available to the world.


I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.



No comments:

Post a Comment