Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Ninth Book Is Out - An Unforgettable Journey

I published a new book. It's my ninth book to-date. Title of the book is An Unforgettable Journey. The book is a collection of poetry, lyrics, and prose on different topics. I was planning to publish this book by the end of last year but didn't because I wanted to write more material for it. In the end I chose not to write any new material for the book so published it in January 2015 after making some edits on already existing items and removing some from the manuscript altogether. The book is only 108 pages but it is still a great book and I am proud of it. Right now the book is only available at lulu.com but will be available on Amazon and online at Barnes and Noble soon.

I’m a published author… Get your hands on my books at my storefront, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble (online) and in many other places online.

No comments:

Post a Comment